The big headline coming out of newly unsealed documents in the capital murder case of alleged Aurora theater shooter James Holmes is that his psychiatrist warned police ahead of the massacre that he might pose a danger. But that's not totally new, as reports to the same effect have been circulating since last August. What's unique about the new information is the trove of personal details, some previously reported, some not, about Holmes and his life before the massacre. For example, Police found "anti-anxiety pills including clonazepam and the antidepressant sertraline, the generic version of the antidepressant Zoloft," according to Fox 31 Denver. They also found some 50 beer cans and liquor bottles and a Pulp Fiction poster on the wall, like in just about every other college apartment ever.
Photo: RJ Sangosti/AP
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...