Apparently Jon Stewart, one of the many celebrity guest stars in the New York Times Magazine's profile of Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin, hasn't read his longtime friend's "post-scandal playbook." While talking with Ken Burns about his Central Park Five documentary, Stewart wondered why the city won't just settle with the five men wrongly convicted of rape to show how far it's come in the past 25 years. Burns exclaimed, "Jon Stewart for president!," but as Stewart explains in the video below, we won't see him toss his hat in the ring, or a crotch shot up on Twitter.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!