With the poison-letter charges dropped against Paul Kevin Curtis, the all-over-the-place Elvis impersonator, the FBI has turned its attention to Curtis's "longtime personal enemy" J. Everett Dutschke. This one is a tae kwon do instructor currently fighting child molestation charges, who plays in a band called Dusty and the Robodrum, a "Live-Loop Oriented Rock with tons of lasers," and has collaborated with a member of Pearl Jam. He allegedly might have "framed Curtis because of a feud that began with music and martial arts." This saga isn't quite premium cable caliber, but it is very network television.
Photo: Rogelio V. Solis
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!