FDNY emergency responders are like fish in a barrel for the New York Post, which got two more EMTs suspended over the weekend for acting like a petulant 13-year-olds on the Internet. Following in the footsteps of the very racist commissioner's son and the extremely racist crying guy, the latest disgraceful, taxpayer-supported city employees were caught posting pictures of patients online, including an obese woman in a wheelchair with the caption "Wide Load," and a bloody neck wound posted to Facebook with the caption "Table saw injury." There will be none of these guys to save us when the Post gets done with them, but that might actually be for the best.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability