In solidarity with the many federal workers who are losing pay because of the sequester (which doesn't affect elected officials), the White House announced today that President Obama will be taking a voluntary 5 percent pay cut. The real news is that most members of Congress — the people (many of them millionaires) directly responsible for the sequester — aren't doing this, too.
Photo: Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. Finally, See Kate Moss’s Photos for Playboy
- 5. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. 40 Men That Men Find Beautiful
- 8. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 9. Is Jennifer Lawrence Katniss-ing Us?