The morning after disgraced congressman Anthony Weiner expressed an interest in running for mayor, New York City's tabloids have, to the dismay of millions, largely failed to respond with phallic headline puns on their front pages. Metro and amNY didn't even try, while the Daily News skipped the Weiner story entirely in favor of its new favorite pastime, gun-control finger-wagging. The Post alone kept its sacred promise to the People by making not one, but two separate dick jokes. Thank you, Post. The rest of you should be ashamed.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 4. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 7. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- 8. The Power (and Peril) of Praising Your Kids
- 9. Elián González Bashes U.S., Reignites Cold War