A chilling story in the New York Daily News at first reads a bit like a TV action show, describing surveillance video of a group of teens wounded in a shooting making their way to safety, one heroically dragging his friend to cover. But because these are human teenagers they have human responses: "Once inside the building, the teen in the jean jacket can be seen on the video curling up into the fetal position. He then begins to vomit uncontrollably. As this happens, the friend who rescued him from the gunman broke down in sobs."
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?