Two days ago it was almost impossible to picture, but on Tuesday night, "Sweet Caroline" rang out in Yankee Stadium and New York fans were singing along rather than showing off the worst aspects of their bitter rivalry with Beantown. The Red Sox anthem played at the end of the third inning as the Yankees played the Arizona Diamondbacks, and followed a pregame moment of silence for the Boston bombing victims. Neil Diamond approved, tweeting, "Thank you NY Yankees for playing 'Sweet Caroline' for the people of Boston. You scored a home run in my heart. With respect, Neil "
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?