There once was a time when Anthony Weiner told Michael Bloomberg, "When I become mayor, you know what I'm going to spend my first year doing? I'm going to have a bunch of ribbon-cuttings tearing out your fucking bike lanes." He's a different person now, or so we've been told, and has softened his stance (and claimed he was joking), signing up for bike-share membership and even attempting to ride to a debate before getting rained out. Yesterday, he finally took one for a spin, in a bike lane, and was conveniently photographed matching his outfit to the bank-branded electric blue while wearing a helmet (which is not included!). And they say this man is not a role model.
Photo: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability