In the polls! According to a new Marist poll, Anthony Weiner now trails Christine Quinn in the Democratic mayoral primary by just five points, compared to an eleven-point gap in April, before he announced his candidacy. However, in head-to-head runoff — which takes place in the almost certain event that no candidate reaches the 40 percent threshold in the first vote — Quinn trounces Weiner, 48 percent to 33 percent. It seems Weiner can only grow so much.
Photo: Mario Tama/2013 Getty Images
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?