Definitely not I love you. After steadfastly refusing to comment time and time again on the mayoral candidacy of Anthony Weiner, Governor Andrew Cuomo let his true feelings slip in a meeting with the Syracuse Post-Standard. "He runs? He runs," said Cuomo. "And if we elect him?" someone asked. "Shame on us," said Cuomo. Ouch. Update: The governor's office claims the comment was “made in jest," though the New York Times notes, "The administration official did not explain what was funny about the exchange."
Photo: Chris Hondros/Getty Images2010 Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?