Richard Swanson, a 42-year-old soccer fan from Seattle, set out to dribble a ball all the way to Brazil in time for the World Cup next year, but just two weeks into his trip, he was hit by a truck and killed outside of Lincoln City, Oregon. Swanson was out to promote the One World Futbol Project, in Berkeley, California, which donates soccer balls to people in developing countries. Very sad indeed.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?