Former South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford is just barely leading Elizabeth Colbert Busch 47–46 in South Carolina's special congressional election, according to the latest Public Policy Polling survey. He clawed his way back from a nine-point lag of 50–41 two weeks ago. PPP and Politico credit Sanford's tactic of re-framing the race as one against national Democratic leaders, instead of his more likable opponent, sister of Stephen Colbert. So apparently that stunt in which he debated a cardboard cutout of Nancy Pelosi may actually have worked.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013