In light of the diagnoses of three students and one campus visitor over the past few months, the 24,000 expected attendees of the May 30 to June 2 gathering have been encouraged to pay "increased attention to personal hygienic practices during reunion events." That's fine for Princetonians who just show up to network — less so for the poor souls desperate for the annual chance to pretend they're in college again. And what about the ones who plan to take Princeton Mom's advice and hook up with the former classmate who got away before it's too late?
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 8. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?
- 9. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode