Metro-North's patchwork of shuttle buses and trains following Friday's derailment got people to work on Monday, but it was not pretty. Riders had to make a lot of transfers, and according to the Times, Amtrak passengers slumming it on Metro North were put out by a "tidal wave of water" that sloshed through their car. Meanwhile, a Metro-North rider on Twitter instructed interlopers from Amtrak to "get your bag off my seat!" Fortunately, both companies have said service will return in time for Wednesday's morning rush hour.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!