Daniel Sosnowik was charged with assault and harassment, the New York Post reports, "after a clash with his spouse last night ... She was not badly injured." Sosnowik, who has been on the force since 1984, was profiled for the book Grateful Leadership: Using the Power of Acknowledgment to Engage All Your People and Achieve Superior Results and once wrote an op-ed titled "Honoring the Badge" for the Jewish Star.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 7. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 8. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 9. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces