Park Slope resident and Star Trek: The Next Generation star Patrick Stewart played a real-life hero on Sunday when he achieved first contact with a baby bird in his yard, and called on Twitter to help him figure out how to make it so the thing survived. But Stewart later tweeted (heh) that he'd read the bird had a better shot of surviving if he left it alone, so "bye bye birdie" became the prime directive.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...
- 6. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 7. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 8. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 9. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: November 2013