One of the Cuomo administration's nastiest disputes involves the jointly operated and ironically named Peace Bridge linking Buffalo and Fort Erie, Canada, with Cuomo calling the bridge a "metaphor for dysfunction" and the bridge authority's chairman calling that "incredibly arrogant and insulting." The New York Times points out that the conflict "is offering the wider world a glimpse of how Mr. Cuomo often wields power," so if this example is any guide, we can expect a Cuomo 2016 platform to include a Canadian Bacon-style invasion plank.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability