President Obama played a bipartisan round of golf today "in keeping with his engagement with lawmakers of both parties — in particular Republican senators — to see if he can find some common ground on the challenges that confront us," but GOP Senator Saxby Chambliss just had to assert his dominance by pulling off a totally solo miracle that Obama had nothing to do with. Next time they should try a team sport.
Photo: SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire