The national frenzy for the second highest Powerball jackpot ever is finally over, according to the people who know these things. A Florida Lottery official confirmed to NBC News that the only winning ticket was sold at a Publix store in Zephyrhills. While no one has come to claim their $590 million just yet — perhaps they’re avoiding the office pool? — it is worth noting that there have now been six Powerball winners who hail from the great state of voter fraud, geriatric showgirls, and all that other stuff.
Photo: Mladen Antonov/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode