“If I were a Democratic hot-shot politician, I’d primary her so fast," Stu Stevens said at a National Review breakfast today, referring to Hillary Clinton, who leads all other Democratic challengers by about 50 percent in the polls. Stevens then turned to his kids and told them, "Oh man, vegetables are sooo awesome and delicious, I would totally eat as many of those as I could."
Photo: Doug Pensinger/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!