In what could really make for effective ad footage, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie killed a spider on his desk today in front of a gaggle of fourth-graders, including his daughter. The children, who do not seem afraid in the slightest, note that the creature is "little" and one suggests, "Let's staple it," which just seems cruel. The governor then goes HAM without hesitating, and later tweeted, "Earlier today I saved a few school children from a spider #nobigdeal #toughdayattheoffice." Chris Christie: tough on spiders. Chris Christie's office: kinda gross.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?