According to new court documents in the case against Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez, the emotionally disturbed man who fired shots at the White House in 2011 (when Obama wasn't home), the would-be assassin "expressed anger towards the government regarding the continued criminalization of marijuana," the AP reports, "which ... he acknowledged smoking and claimed makes people more intelligent." Usually more relaxed, too, although obviously not always.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013