Whole Foods says it confused the labels on its curry chicken salad and its vegan "chick'n" salad in Northeast stores, including those at Columbus Circle and the Upper West Side. This presents a problem not just for vegans, but for those with food allergies, as the vegan version contains soy and the meat version eggs. But if that's an issue for you, you've probably already figured it out — the AP reports that the salads were sold Tuesday and Wednesday.
Photo: Whole Foods
- 1. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire