At Monday night's debate, candidates for Brooklyn district attorney didn't get much time to talk issues in between challenger Abe George calling incumbent Charles Hynes a "liar," and Hynes retorting, "I must say how rude you are." Poor Kenneth Thompson sounded pretty disappointed that he didn't get the chance to mention actual reforms he wanted to introduce, including "a labor unit investigating crimes against low-wage workers and cyber-crime unit." Maybe next time he should try sandwiching that between calling his opponents "booger breath."
Photo: Courtesy of Brooklyn DA.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...