Don't get too attached to Jeffrey Chiesa, Chris Christie's pick to temporarily fill Frank Lautenberg's former Senate seat. The New Jersey attorney general (and Christie's former chief counsel), Chiesa has already announced that he won't be running in the special election in October, in which a more permanent replacement will be chosen. Basically, he's just keeping the seat warm for Cory Booker.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?