The world saw this one coming, but just in case there was any doubt, Booz Allen announced today that NSA leaker Edward Snowden, "who had a salary at the rate of $122,000, was terminated June 10, 2013 for violations of the firm's code of ethics and firm policy." (Also chronic absences.) The Guardian initially reported that Snowden's "very comfortable life" in Hawaii included "a salary of roughly $200,000," which is either some generous rounding or includes the standard "Don't tell the world our secrets" bonus.
Photo: The Guardian
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...