What was once a cute joke about using stationary Citi Bikes for free spinning classes is now a glorious reality (or at least a funny YouTube video) thanks to man-about-town Fabrizio Goldstein, better known as the Fat Jew, the guy with the New York Magazine tattoo way before Diddy. He was recently spotted in the East Village wearing a form-fitting crop top and earpiece, teaching a SoulCycle-style class to a game group of homeless people, one of whom was peddling backward. Everyone looks like they are having a lot of fun, but they should enjoy it while it lasts. Bloomberg will find a way to lock these pedals if it's the last thing he does.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...