With whatever's left of Newsweek up for sale, chief executive Baba Shetty is not sticking around to see what happens and will instead "spend some time with his family," according to a Tina Brown staff memo today. Shetty, whose focus was "product development and digital growth," was on the job less than a year and probably won't be the last high-profile exit amid this round of massive changes.
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?