Disgraced former Food Network star Paula Deen attempted to explain her racial views to Matt Lauer on the Today show this morning, but undermined her own apology when she said, "it is very distressing for me to go into my kitchens and I hear what these young people are calling each other. It is very, very distressing." Deen claimed she hasn't used the N-word since she was robbed at a bank in 1986, but then insisted, "I is what I is and I'm not changing," so it's probably time for her to stop talking.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability