A man accused of following a woman in Central Park and then pushing her to the ground and trying to rape her last month said he was just playing a prank, and he figured she'd get it because she looked game: "Her eyes made me think that she had a good sense of humor and she was a good person to play the prank on," Saul Alvarez reportedly told police when they arrested him. It sounds like something from Law & Order: SVU, if David Wain was on the writing staff.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?