Ohio kidnapper Ariel Castro, who held three women captive for a decade, pleaded guilty today to 937 counts of the most horrifying stuff imaginable in order to not face the death penalty. Instead, he agreed to life in prison, plus at least 1,000 years, which still, somehow, does not seem like long enough.
Photo: Cleveland Police Department
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?