A Broadway actress out for a drink after performing in a play Monday night reportedly fell into conversation with a man who later attacked her as they strolled into Central Park. As her assailant climbed on top of her, "the actress beat him with her handbag until the suspect grabbed the purse and fled into the night," DNAinfo reports. The Daily News says police are looking for a "shirtless creep" but he's probably put something on by now.
Photo: Timothy A. ClaryTIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?