As stunts go, running across the field at a big game is both classic and a little predictable, but the disturbance at the All Star game at Citi Field Tuesday carried a modern twist: Dylan McCue Masone, 18, promised on Twitter to run onto the field if he got 1,000 re-tweets, and so he did. But for some reason he stopped right around second base, so when security guards tackled him he was just kind of standing there. Anyway, there's Instagram video if you want to see for yourself.
Photo: Rich Graessle/Icon SMI/©Icon Sports Media Inc. (Icon SMI) All Rights Reserved Contact: email@example.com http://www.iconsportsmedia.com
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death