By now, all New Yorkers have realized that it is hot. But many may not know that the current heatwave — which has featured temperatures of 90 degrees or above for seven straight, hellish days — is the longest in over a decade. (Though we're sure most of you intuited that.) Luckily, thunderstorms are expected on Saturday night, which means the city should cool down to the 80s on Sunday, and we'll all have to find something new to complain about.
Photo: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!