Now that some U.S. military pilots have deposited their payloads in Australia's Great Barrier Reef during a joint training mission, the U.S. 7th Fleet says it will lead the recovery of the two inert and two unarmed explosive bombs. The bombs are in an accessible 160 to 200 feet of crystal blue water in the World Heritage Site, considered one of the planet's top diving destinations. It'll be tough, but with enough grit and determination they'll see this mission through.
Photo: AFP/Getty Images
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. House Passes Budget After Boehner Flips Out on Conservative Opponents
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle