Here's a sneak peek at the next chapter in the never-ending morning TV wars: The Post reports that The View wants to poach Hoda Kotb from the Today show's fourth hour to replace Joy Behar (Though an ABC rep says, "There’s absolutely zero truth to this whatsoever.") "Hoda addresses several of their needs," explains an anonymous media insider. "She has news experience, which is something The View has not had since Meredith Vieira left. She also adds some diversity to the panel." Plus, thanks to Kathie Lee Gifford, she can fend off passive-aggressive banter with one hand tied behind her back (and a few cocktails in her).
Photo: Mike Coppola/2012 Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?