Just as Eliot Spitzer's old fashioned sleaze looks better when compared to Anthony Weiner's inability to stop exploring new frontiers in phone sex, San Diego Mayor Bob Filner's abysmal handling of his sex scandal is making Carlos Danger look slightly less bad. Weiner may have wasted $45,000 in campaign cash on hiring private investigators to locate non-existent Twitter hackers, but at least he isn't asking City Council to pay his legal bills as he fights numerous sexual harassment allegations. The council will vote on Filner's request tomorrow, but considering that seven of the nine council members are urging him to resign, his prospects don't look good.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!