"Everyone has an obligation to tell the truth when dealing with the courts, paying their taxes and applying for loans or mortgages," said the U.S. attorney handling the 39-count indictment against Teresa Giudice and her husband. "That's reality." In case you didn't get it the first time, an IRS official added, "The reality is that this type of criminal conduct will not go undetected and individuals who engage in this type of financial fraud should know they will be held accountable." Reality. She's on a reality show.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 5. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability