A spokesperson for Secretary of State John Kerry said on Thursday that his wife Teresa Heinz Kerry's condition has been upgraded to “good,” and she's been moved from Massachusetts General Hospital to Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston. Doctors have determined that Heinz Kerry suffered a seizure on Sunday, but they still don't know what caused it. So far they've ruled out heart attack, stroke, and brain tumor. John Kerry will resume his official travel schedule soon, and split his time in the U.S. between Washington and Boston.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...