Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of John Kerry, was rushed to the hospital around 3:40 p.m. Sunday after suffering a "medical episode" at her vacation home on Nantucket. Kerry arrived at Nantucket Cottage Hospital in critical condition and was stabilized by doctors there before being flown to Massachusetts General Hospital. Kerry was treated for breast cancer in 2009, but the family hasn't released any information on her specific illness.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 5. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 6. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 7. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 8. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- 9. Elián González Bashes U.S., Reignites Cold War