Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of John Kerry, was rushed to the hospital around 3:40 p.m. Sunday after suffering a "medical episode" at her vacation home on Nantucket. Kerry arrived at Nantucket Cottage Hospital in critical condition and was stabilized by doctors there before being flown to Massachusetts General Hospital. Kerry was treated for breast cancer in 2009, but the family hasn't released any information on her specific illness.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?