No, it's not just you. The National Weather Service has issued an excessive heat warning from noon to 8 p.m. for the New York metropolitan area. Sunday is forecast to hit 95 degrees, but the "dangerous" combination of the temperature and humidity will make it feel more like 105 degrees outside. For those in the city: Drink water and hug your air conditioner tight. For those still out of town for the holiday weekend: Figure out a way to stay wherever you are, possibly until summer ends.
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. A Ranking of 11 Movie Franchises, TV Shows, and Book Series That Ended in 2013
- 9. Watch Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner Force People to Sing Christmas Carols on the Street