In case you've been hankering to invest your hard-earned money in an exchange-traded fund run by two handsome, square-jawed brothers whose claim to fame is having been played by Armie Hammer in a movie about having a world-changing company stolen out from under their feet, and furthermore, if you've been waiting for that exchange-traded fund to deal exclusively not in commodities or stocks, but in a mathematical crypto-currency that has a crumbling technological infrastructure and highly volatile trading patterns and may or may not be outlawed in the not-so-distant future, and lastly, if you've always wanted to refer to said vehicle simply as "The Trust," then boy oh boy, do the Winklevoss twins have an investment idea for you.
Photo: Bloomberg/2011 Bloomberg
- 1. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire