Beau Biden, Delaware's attorney general and son of Joe Biden, was hospitalized last week and is undergoing medical testing in Texas, his office revealed on Monday night. The 44-year-old, who suffered a mild stroke in 2010, was admitted to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago last Wednesday when he felt weak and disoriented after driving to Indiana for a family vacation. Biden was home over the weekend, and now he's being evaluated in Houston, with his father by his side.
Photo: Ben Gabbe/2011 Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 8. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?
- 9. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode