There's a lesson on proper parking somewhere in the tale of the guy whose double-parked car was found to contain nearly twenty pounds of heroin. CBS New York reports that officers in an unmarked car saw someone throw a duffel bag into the car's trunk and then run off, and when they searched the vehicle they found the drugs, worth $750,000. So perhaps the lesson here is on subtlety in general. But it's still best to limit one's double-parking.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...