Toronto's boorish, probably crack-smoking, definitely party-loving Mayor Rob Ford has carefully denied he's a crack-smoker, saying he doesn't do it and dodging questions about past use or the alleged video of him doing so. But he's not nearly so guarded about his weed use: "Oh yeah, I won't deny that. I've smoked a lot of it," he said with a laugh on his way out of a luncheon, according to Reuters. So maybe the way to coax a crack-smoking admission is to just hit him up after a big meal?
Photo: Victor Biro / Demotix/CorbisCopyright 2012 Demotix, all rights reserved.
- 1. Barack Obama Is Not George W. Bush
- 2. BBC Interviews Random Guy on the Street About Airport Expansion; Random Guy Is the Fonz
- 3. Urban Outfitters May Have Gone Too Far With a Denim Tutu
- 4. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 5. ‘You Waited’: The Oral History of Donna Losing Her Virginity on Beverly Hills, 90210
- 6. See How Today’s TV Kids Have Aged
- 7. ‘And I Cannot Lie’: The Oral History of Sir Mix-a-Lot’s ‘Baby Got Back’ Video
- 8. ‘Blessing in Disguise’: The Oral History of Parks and Recreation’s the Cones of Dunshire Board Game
- 9. Sam Youngman Is This Town