According to the unabashed trolls at Public Policy Polling, 28 percent of Louisiana Republicans think President Bush was more responsible for the government's crappy response to 2005's Hurricane Katrina, while 29 percent feel Obama — merely one of 100 senators at the time of Katrina — was more responsible, and 44 percent say they were equally responsible. Obviously this is ridiculous, but, in defense of Louisiana Republicans, they don't like Obama, so.
Photo: Jim Watson/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode