With a billionaire grandfather who'll soon have a lot of time on his hands, Georgina Bloomberg's son won't want for much – but he is being denied the childhood rite of passage that is whining for a pony. As the child of two equestrians, it's no surprise that the boy will take up riding at an early age, but Georgina tells the Post she's already picked out a pony named Harley for her son, who's due on December 24. "We’re gonna try popping a little saddle on him, and get him ready," she said. "We have a couple of years to get him all trained up. I kind of always said when I first rescued this little mini that I wanted him to be my first child’s pony. It’s perfect timing."
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability