A column today by Michael Goodwin just puts it out there, sans evidence or reporting or anything, really: "Reader Don Reed has a scoop, if true. 'People are going nuts trying to smoke out the identity of Eliot Spitzer's clandestine girlfriend,' he writes. 'I think it's Huma.'" Well, if Reader Don thinks it ... it might be true! In which case, boom, exclusive.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability